Our Catering Terms

How to order

  • We accept orders by phone (0141 7631101), by contact page or by e-mail.
  • For private customers the minimum order is £100.00
  • For corporate recurring lunches the minimum order is £70.00 per day.


  • Prices include VAT.
  • For private customers payment is due by bank transfer, cash and checks within 5 working days prior the event.
  • For corporate our normal terms are within 15 days from delivery or on a montly charge.


  • For events, parties, dinners and buffets the 30% of the total is required as confirmation.
  • For corporate lunches a weekly or monthly plan is required based on our menus.


  • For private customers it is free in Glasgow. Charged out of Glasgow.
  • For corporate, are based on distance.


  • For private customer and corporate events, booking(30%) and confirmation (remaining 70%) is non-refundable. We require the entiere payment a week before the event.
  • For corporate lunches, cancellation is required at least 5 days in advance.

® 2022 - Cateritaly Ltd - Company Registration No. SC547595 - VAT Registered GB257663374